Updated as of January 24, 2017
- Non-Account Activity. You can access some features of the website without having a Balisswimwear.com Account.
- Account-Related Activity. Certain other activities on the website—like uploading data, posting comments, or downloading materials and information—require you to have a Balisswimwear.com account. We may ask for some personal information when you create an account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- Usage Information. We may record information about your usage, such as when you use Balisswimwear.com, the reports, groups, and favorites you access to ,the contacts you communicate with, , and the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on while using Balisswimwear.com(including unique user elements, settings, and other information). If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your account. We may use clear GIFs (. "Web Beacons") or pixel tracking in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online can be collected and used by Balisswimwear.com
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Website, we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the general and personalized features and functionality of the Website, and to process any flagging activity or correspondence you send to us.
- Your account name (not your email address) may be displayed to other Users when you use the website.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Websites and to create and offer new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, analyzing, and processing user preferences and trends, as well as user activity and communications.
- You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Website, in which case you can still explore the Website, but Website may not be able to provide certain services to you. Some advanced Website features may, for authentication purposes, require you to sign up for other Website services.
- You may update or correct your personal profile information and email preferences at any time by visiting your https://balisswimwear.com/account.
- You may clear your viewing history at any time through the "Viewing History" feature.
- You may control the information that is available to other Users and your confirmed friends at any time by editing your account and the features that are included on your channel page.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS, LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Balisswimwear.com does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. However, please note that if an advertiser asks Website to show an advertisement to a certain audience (for example, women ages 18-34) or audience segment (for example, women ages 18-24 who have viewed certain channels of content) and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach. The advertiser may also use information regarding your use of the Website, such as the number of times you viewed an advertisement to determine which ads to deliver to you.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
Balisswimwear.com works to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. Further, your information is stored using a AES-256 encryption and rigorously subscribe to all PCI-DSS requirements as well as implement additional customarily accepted industry standards.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number and corresponding user information to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Choices Do I Have?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Balisswimwear.com features as
Your Account Profile or User Reviews and Comments..
- If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalize advertisements we display to you, please adjust your Advertising Preferences.
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED TO USE BALISSWIMWEAR.COM?
Balisswimwear.comdoes not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Balisswimwear.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.